Friday, January 6, 2023

Dietary Toture It Doesn't Have To Be That Way By Another Name

Atkins, like all diets I'd tried, was restrictive, repetitive, and tasteless. Atkins almost turned me off steak for good! The weight came back on much faster than it came off. Most, if not all, diets will assist you in losing weight. The key is to be able to stick to it.

I'm down to 172lb. Now I'm not bored, I feel great, and I eat whatever I want when I get home from work at night, says author Dan Rivers. Rivers developed an all-natural nutritional program that includes weight loss for those who need it and weight gain for others who want it. Overweight people who want to lose weight must be encouraged and assisted in breaking the vicious cycle of eating and dieting. Begin by controlling your food and nutrient intake and incorporating some light exercise such as walking.

As you lose weight, gradually increase the amount and intensity of your workout. Overweight people must seek a more scientific method of maintaining healthy, nutritional eating patterns. There is an army of very dedicated people who are now assisting thousands of people in losing weight. Seek assistance if you lack a steely determination, seek assistance. It will change your life, just as it has mine.

I've tried many "diets" in the United States and England, and they all felt like self-inflicted torture to me. They were dull, tasteless, and constricting. I work hard, and like many of you, I don't expect much in the way of luxuries when I get home at night. One thing that does give me a lot of pleasure is eating; I enjoy food and, yes, the occasional drink.

I was never a big guy, weighing 186 pounds and standing 5'8" tall. I wasn't big, but I was always bloated, and I had the "carry on luggage" hanging over the belt, so I was tired and lethargic. Then my wife and I heard about the Atkins torture, er, diet one day. So I figured, what the heck, I'll give it a shot. So, to my surprise, I lost weight and lost it quickly; I still lacked energy, but I was very impressed. It was like a man's dream come true: meat, meat, meat, and more meat, all while losing weight. I was doing well, but as you might expect, I became bored, bored, bored. The weight came back on much faster than it came off. I've discovered that most, if not all, diets will assist you in losing weight. The key is to be able to stick to it.

Atkins, like all the other diets I'd tried, was restrictive, repetitive, and, after a while, tasteless. To be fair to the other diets I'd tried, including Atkins, there are recipes that can help ease the pain, but who wants to start experimenting with their culinary skills after a long day at work? I can tell you right now that I don't. I know it sounds great to eat steak every day, but we've all heard the expression "too much of a good thing," and that "good thing" can quickly turn into a very bad thing. Atkins almost turned me off steak for good!

Now I'm losing weight again, and I'm down to 172lb. I know it's only 14lb, or a "stone" as we say in England, but I'm not bored, I feel great, and I eat whatever I want when I get home from work at night. I hear you all crying, so let me explain: I discovered a way to provide my body with the nutrition it requires to stay healthy while also losing weight.

I began using and then marketing an all-natural nutritional program that includes weight loss for those who need it, weight gain for those who want it, and a variety of other products for skin health, major organ health, and male and female personal health solutions.

Many people become trapped in the boom and bust cycle. We've all tried a variety of diets, but the majority of us have failed. Pose a question to yourself and respond truthfully. What was the source of your failure? If you're being truthful, you'll say "will power." All of the diets I've tried have resulted in weight loss. I cannot say they were ineffective in accomplishing this. I can say, however, that they were boring and restrictive, and that the boredom probably hindered my ability to stick to the diet. I have some willpower, but as they say, variety is the spice of life.

As I previously stated, I enjoy food, and what I enjoy most about it is the sheer variety of foods available. I don't want to have to pick and choose what I can and cannot eat. Since my family and I moved to the United States, we've eaten out more times in the last five years than I could in the previous thirty in England. The cost of dining out is significantly lower here. I love it like a kid in a candy store. Unfortunately, this makes gaining weight very simple, and thus the diet cycle begins.

Of course, any sensible attempt at weight loss must include some sacrifice; we must eat a reasonable amount of food while also providing our bodies with all of the vitamins and nutrients that they require, but the goals that we set for ourselves must be attainable or we will doom ourselves to failure. Is it necessary to eat only meat? Do we have to eat nothing but salad? Does anyone truly believe that microwave meals are satisfying?

Obesity is now being linked to a slew of health issues, including heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure. Obesity is also well documented as the world's fastest growing health problem. Overweight people who want to lose weight must be encouraged and assisted in breaking the vicious cycle of eating and dieting. "You are not alone," let me say.

I frequently see overweight people who are obviously desperate to lose weight jogging around the streets in an attempt to burn calories. They would probably avoid this type of exercise if they knew how damaging it is to their joints and heart. I'm not saying don't exercise, but we should make sure we're in good enough shape to do so. If you carry far too much extra weight, you will cause yourself more harm than good. Begin by controlling your food and nutrient intake and incorporating some light exercise such as walking. As you lose weight, gradually increase the amount and intensity of your workout.

Most of the overweight people I've seen jogging are probably doomed to failure because they can't be enjoying the agony of forcing their bodies to do something that, let's face it, has been completely foreign to them for years. The key is to begin slowly. Expect no immediate results; there is no such thing as a quick fix. It took time to become out of shape, and it will take time to return to shape. Please be patient.

If overweight people are to lose weight and keep it off, they must seek a more scientific method of maintaining healthy, nutritional eating patterns. Help is available; there is an army of very dedicated people, all of whom were once customers like me, who are now assisting thousands of people in losing weight and becoming healthier, happier people.

These people recognize that proper nutrition is the key to living a healthier life. They recognize that the never-ending cycle of torturous dieting or joint-busting exercise simply does not work for the majority of us and is almost always doomed to failure. Some people have a strong will and can stick to even the most stringent diets in order to achieve their goals. I'm afraid that, like many others, I am not one of those people.

If you, like me, lack a steely determination, seek assistance. It will change your life, just as it has mine.

You will be doing yourself and your loved ones a huge favor. Choose a nutritional plan that you can follow without ruining your taste buds.

You will not be sorry. Oh, and by the way, it is not at all boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment